Monday, October 13, 2014

Taking it easy...


Things have been fairly relaxed lately, which I guess is good.  Istill need a pool, and am kind of anxious about losing all this time swimming and having to start over..but I don’t exactly  miss swimming itself ;) Hopefully this week or next I’ll have a pool again.
Nike Women’s Half Marathon is this weekend, which is exciting!  I’m looking forward to travelling and having fun with the girls...and running, of course.  It feels weird having just this coming up, although I’m really trying to do what you’re “supposed” to do and cut down the volume/intensity and taper a bit.  I feel lazy.  Oh well…

Got back on the mountain bike yesterday, for the first time in probably a month (aside from downhilling in Whistler the previous weekend which was AMAZING!).  Really looking forward to being able to mountain bike more this winter.  The woods make me happy :)  Plus, I need to get back and conquer that drop/step-up (where I broke my collarbone) before December 31st!!!  Definitely excited to hang out and play in the woods on a bike.  Summer is definitely over, time for fall and wintery weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment