Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A little break from swimming


It’s a little strange now, not having a very set plan.  It’s nice to take advantage of a very relaxed, moldable schedule..and I know I need to keep taking advantage of the opportunity, because things will get much stricter again in a few months :)
I took a week off of swimming, just because I could.  It was nice to not swim, since I hate it..but I also kinda missed it.  I missed getting up early and feeling good when I was at work at 730am and already got one workout in.  I missed getting a second workout in later in the day!  And I missed feeling like my arms were a little better than just clumps of arm flab ;)  So, back to the pool today..and while I definitely still don’t like swimming, I still kind of enjoyed it.  At least, in the sense that I was back to normal and getting my swim in in the morning and just feeling good.

Go figure, that’s my last swim for a while.  No more pro club membership with me.  Looking into other options, and now I really need to get it sorted out.  Oops… :P

No comments:

Post a Comment