Saturday, August 9, 2014

Whew!

It has certainly been a busy week. 2 chiro appointments, 1 massage, mountain bike, open water swim, run, road ride, plus a long team building event at work meant that I was basically racing around like crazy all week leading up to Thursday. 

Well, after a highly eventful journey, we made it to Milwaukee.

Delayed flight, long lines, you name it, it happened. I was thrilled that my bike went together so easily, until I realized my brand new wheels (which arrived mere hours before our flight) were wider and therefore the brakes didn't fit. 

But now, everything is ready. Bike is racked, transition set up, and there's nothing left to do but wait!  The swim course looks so long, it's kind of terrifying, even though I know I have swam longer before. 

Anyway. Time to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment